Check out Live Music, Bowling, Social Events and our Regular Promotions for Members and Guests.
- January 24 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Look out, this is going to be one heck of a ride! New to the coasts music scene ‘Rollercoaster’ features Bec Findlay fronting this dynamic band. Bec has been a professional musician in Mel...
- January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The Castaways, Janice and G’dog have performed as a duo for many years, much of the time marooned on Heron Island. We’re fortunate to have them at the bowlo for the Australia day weekend w...
- January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Great Afternoon’s Entertainment, Barefoot Bowls $5 per person, bookings not required, Coolum Bowlo Amphibian Race, Prizes for the best Aussie Outfit, Bush Poetry Competition, Name that Aussie ...
- January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Living In The 70’s head to Coolum Beach Bowls Club for a special Australia Day celebration on Sunday 26th January. Performing a set of the biggest local hits of the decade from Billy Thorpe, Dad...
- January 31 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
They’re back after receiving rave reviews for their gigs the guys are getting ready to rock the bowlo again. Eighties Recall are a Sunny Coast band that specialize in playing all of the best son...
- February 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Up and coming singer/songwriter Sari Abbott plays a variety of styles of music ranging from originals to covers of country, pop, rock and blues. Hailing from Queenslands beautiful Sunshine Coast her m...
- February 7 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Returning to your roots can be a hard thing to do. Sometimes it means leaving everything and everyone you know and love behind. For the musicians of The Vibe returning to their roots means returning t...
- February 8 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Being a multi talented instrumentalist and vocalist Ben has entertained audiences for many years at a national and international level. Smooth vocals compliment Ben’s ‘Piano bar style̵...
- February 10 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
• Open to all Coolum Beach Full Bowling Members • 3 Bowl Triples • Substitutes are permitted should a player become unavailable during the event for any reason other than playing in a bowls even...
- February 14 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
They’re back, the Late for Woodstock boys are back in town so be sure to put on the flares and the tie-dye and get along to catch them from 8.00pm. PEACE MAN! Late For Woodstock 60’s 70...
Club Operating Hours
10am Mon – Sat
9pm Mon, Tue & Thu
10pm Wednesday, 11:30pm Fri
10:30pm Sat. Times subject to change
Open 8am – 10pm Sunday
(07) 5446 1153
Elizabeth St (behind McDonalds)
Coolum Beach QLD 4573